The Third International Meeting on Internet & Audiology
University of Louisville, 27-28 July 2017
We invite researchers and other interested people to come to Louisville, KY, USA for the Third International Meeting on Internet & Audiology, which will be held on July 27-28, 2017.
The purpose of the conference is to present innovative research and have opportunities to discuss this emerging field. The conference will focus on four general topics:
- Barriers and facilitators to the implementation of telepractice
- Methodology of implementation of internet-based research and service delivery
- Big data
- Ethical issues related to internet-based research and service delivery
The conference will be held at Clinical Translational Research (CTR) Building at 505 S. Hancock Street in Louisville, and the number of participants is limited to 100. We are also offering the opportunity to participate in portions of the conference remotely via live internet streaming.
There is no fee for attending this conference, but you must register. Visit the Registration and Submission page for more information and to register for this exciting conference.
We are accepting abstracts for short presentations (15-20 minutes) and posters. The deadline for submissions is April 14, 2017. See the Registration and Submission page for more details.
We are delighted to offer a limited number of travel awards to new investigators and students that may be applied toward transportation to/from the conference, lodging, and meals. The deadline to submit a travel award application is April 14, 2017. See the Travel Awards page for more information.
- January 20, 2017 Meeting registration opens
- April 14, 2017 Deadline for abstract submissions and travel award applications
- May 1, 2017 Presenters and travel award recipients will be notified
- May 5, 2017. Registration opens for remote participation
- June 30, 2017 Deadline for reserving a hotel room within the conference block at the Hampton Inn Downtown.
- July 27-28, 2017 The Third International Meeting on Internet & Audiology will be held
Jill Preminger and Ariane Laplante-Lévesque,
Meeting co-chairs and members of the Scientific Committee
Michelle Hughes, member of the Scientific Committee
Gabrielle Saunders, member of the Scientific Committee